At Infinity Massage & Wellness, each massage is tailored to your specific needs with no extra charges for getting the massage you want. Our therapists are trained in variety of massage specialties such as:
- General Relaxation – Relieve stress, relax and renew.
- Deep Tissue – Focuses on deeper muscle tissue to release chronic muscle tension.
- Pregnancy – Provide body cushions for your comfort and also do side-line depending on your stage of pregnancy and individual needs.
- Injury Specific – Promotes faster healing of soft tissue injuries and can reduce pain.
- Sports – Can focus on particular muscles specific to a sport or training program, incorporate stretches or work on sports specific injuries.
- Couples Massage – Couples can enjoy massages in the same room. We have 2 couples rooms.
Each massage may include heated table, hot towels, hot packs, aromatherapy and tea or water.
- Hot Stone Massage – Heated basalt stones are used to massage your body. The stones are then placed on key points of your body for deeper relaxation. The heat of the stones feels amazing in the muscle tissue. This session is very grounding and relaxing.
- Cupping – The practice of cupping has been around for centuries. The cups create suction on an area of the skin either by fire or a hand pump cup. The cups will then stay on for 10-15 minutes or they may be slid across the skin to break up deep scar tissue or knots. Cupping brings blood to the surface to promote healing, or dispel the stagnation in that area. Just a note that this may cause circles and bruising on skin. *Not be recommended while pregnant, with broken bones or while having period.
- Ear Candling– Simple and effective way to gently remove excess wax and toxins from the ears. This is a very relaxing, cleansing and non-invasive treatment. Long tapered hollow candles are lit and placed in ear canal. A therapist is with you the entire session using essential oils to work the head, face, sinus and lymph system.
- Infrared Sauna – Infinity now offers an infrared sauna as a treatment option at our Hermantown location. Infrared saunas are an effective tool for natural healing and prevention. Click to learn more about the sauna and its benefits.
- Reiki – What is Reiki? Reiki is a term that both refers to the energy itself and a system of energy healing developed in Japan by Mikao Usui in 1922. Reiki is a vibrational or spiritual healing practice that promotes balance on every level-body, mind and Spirit. It is literally expressed as “Rei” meaning Universal and “Ki” meaning Life-force energy.* Reiki is usually done with clothes on. Click here to learn more about Reiki and its benefits.
- Raindrop Technique-The Raindrop Technique is a method of using a combination of reflexology, aromatherapy, massage techniques, and essential oils applied on your spine and on the feet. High quality essential oils are placed on the reflex points on the feet where the spine is represented. The Raindrop Technique is designed to bring balance to the body with its relaxing and mild application. The Raindrop Technique is a gentle application of essential oils and massage.
- Gua Sha – Is a body and face scraping technique. It’s a part of the system of Traditional Chinese Medicine with mentions in the Shanghan Lun, a Chinese medical text on illness from BC 220.
- Good for Your Sole-Delight in the extra time on your feet. We start with hot towels, then apply Locust Grove Sugar Scrub which is massaged in to the lower legs and feet, more hot towels and WildRoots Foot Reparative foot balm. Your feet feel amazing and energized!
Facial, Waxing and Tinting
24 Hour Cancellation Policy