As of June 1, 2020, Infinity Massage & Wellness is able to serve our massage clients. We are excited to be back and look forward to helping you relax and renew once again.
Our commitment to providing our clients with the best massage experience remains unchanged, even in these difficult times. To ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we’ve made some adjustments to limit unnecessary contact.
Please keep these guidelines in mind when booking and preparing for your session.
Making an Appointment
- Online booking is highly recommended – best for contact-free payment and first choice of available appointments. Schedule now!
- Create a profile online – this allows you to securely create a profile with current contact information and safely keep a credit card on file for easy online ordering and touch-free in-person purchases. Get started.
- Automated confirmations – we will only be sending confirmations via our automated systems through text or email. Please click “confirm” upon receipt. If you are not getting reminders, please let your therapist know and we can help you update your profile.
*Please note that if you have hit “unsubscribe” to text/email messages previously, you will not receive these confirmation messages.
About your Appointment
- If you are new to Infinity, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment start time to complete paperwork and ensure your session starts on time.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in each treatment room and in common areas.
- In addition to our already stringent cleaning protocols, high-touch/common areas will be sanitized frequently after use.
Cancellation Policy– We do maintain a 24 hour cancellation policy, if you choose not to show up or miss an appointment you will be charged the full price of the session you booked. If you cancel after the 24 hours you will be charged a fee of $35.00.
Your time is very valuable and so is that of our therapists.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon! If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.